More Yorkshire is delighted to launch the More Yorkshire 100, a campaign to encourage 100 organisations to get behind the community magazine and support its endeavours whilst receiving a range of benefits in return.
The aim of the More Yorkshire 100 is to create a group of supporters, organisations that are passionate about the county and keen to support a magazine that is all about the essence of community, bringing people together to promote, share and publish a whole range of content that sits within the region too. Our current Yorkshire 100 members can be seen here
The team at More Yorkshire are passionate about developing links within Yorkshire and to promote organisations, news and more besides.
Benefits of joining the More Yorkshire 100 include:
- Profile on the More Yorkshire 100 page (examples here)
- Social media engagement throughout the year
- Preferred content publishing
- Bespoke page within the site showcasing your involvement, what you do, a web link and featuring all your news (example here)
- Inclusion in bespoke campaigns during the year
- Badge for inclusion on your own wesbite
- News story to customise to showcase your involvement
- Engagement through the hashtag #MoreYorkshire100
- 20% discount on advertising and events
- Supporting a community magazine for Yorkshire
We plan to create an innovative group of 100 organisations to help us do what we do best. The cost of signing up to the More Yorkshire 100 is only £129 plus VAT a year.
If you are happy to become a member of the More Yorkshire 100 and support our magazine, please do so using the button below to sign up:
Our aim is simple, to create a community magazine that showcases the best of Yorkshire including local and regional news, council and community updates, news and insights plus a whole lot more besides. If you have any questions about getting involved then please do not hesitate to ask.